Each student shall have to undergo a practical training for a period of not less than 60 days during the vacation at the end of First Year. Based on the actual training during the vacation, the student shall write a project report on the topic selected under the guidance of a faculty and submit two copies of the same to the Director of the institute before 30th September. The project Report shall be assessed both internally (50 marks) and externally (50 marks) .For external evaluation there will be a viva voce at the end of third semester. Such viva-voce shall be conducted by a panel of two referees appointed by the University.
1. The project topic should be finalized in consultation with the internal project guide.
2. No two students should do their project on the same topic in the same organization.
3. The students should inform the confirmation of their project work and submit a copy of the confirmation letter to the placement cell.
4. The students should submit the progress report of their project work every fortnight to the internal guide failing which their project will not be approved.
5. The last date of submitting the draft copy of the project report is 10th August and the final copy along with the certificate of the company and the institute should be submitted before 31st of August. Extension of submission date will not be allowed under any circumstances.
6. KINDLY NOTE THAT AS PER THE REVISED SYLLABUS THE EXTERNAL VIVA (UNIVERSITY) WILL BE HELD AT THE END OF SEMESTER - III.
7. The list of project guides is displayed on the notice board. The students should report to the guide allotted to him/her only. Change of guide is not allowed.
8. The students are advised to contact their internal guides for further assistance/ information.