1. To provide right job for the right person in right place at the right time.
2. To create awareness among students regarding available career options and help them in identifying their career objectives.
3. To create promising career opportunities for students in reputed corporate nationally and internationally.
4. To provide career guidance through counseling and one to one interactions with Average and below average students in developing skills and job-search strategies required to achieve their career objectives.
5. To groom the students and make them aware of the current needs and global developments so that they can receive, quickly understand and carry out instructions to the satisfaction of their employer as a means of developing towards the completion of more responsible work.
6. To identify suitable potential employers and help them achieve their hiring goals.
7. To maintain good liaison with the industry and attract prospective employers for Campus Recruitment Program.
1. Transport The most important Criteria for final Placement is student must have 75% Attendance in all semester of MBA/MCA
2. All Placement communication is through Notices on the board, SMS, Emails, and same time by direct communication.
3. A student must visit to college website twice in a day to see the updates in training dates and placement notices.
4. The Objective of the placement cell is to provide 100% assistance for the placement of students.
5. Campus recruitment is meant only for the Students of Final year (and the pass out students if they are eligible).
6. The Placement Process would commence from the first week of July.
7. Companies confirming for recruitment at the campus will be categorized by the Placement Cell on the basis of various details provided by the company through the ‘Mail/letter to T&P Cell (such as Package details, job profile, number of branches, and number of students.
8. A student can procure only one job and is barred to apply next campus placement.
9. A student must inform the companies about the job offer he/she wishes to accept, through the Placement Cell before completing his/her graduation.
10. Final year students are strictly forbidden to attend Off-campus recruitment Program till 15th February.
11. If a student does not get a Job till 15th February, he/she may apply for off campus recruitment after notifying the Placement Cell.
12. The policy is subject to change at a later stage at the discretion of Hon’ble Director IBMRD. The changes made, if any, at a later stage will be notified to all concerned.
1. Mentoring and Coaching: The placement cell takes care of grooming personality of the students. They are trained according to requirement of the corporate by modern techniques of stress management, public speaking, corporate communication, business etiquettes, negotiation skills and effective communication. They are encouraged to become an efficient team member and an effective leader. Hence, case studies, industry projects, presentations, research work and role play form an integral part of a student’s tenure at SVIM. Placement cell also helps students to prepare resume according to requirement of the organizations. It also enables them to prepare for the interview and group discussion. .
2. Career Counseling: Career Counseling plays a vital role in building career of the aspiring stuents in right direction. The Process starts with the assessment of aptitude and inclination of students. Students’ overall performance including academic and non academic activities plays a major role in deciding the career path of students. After evaluating the above factors, students are guided for possible career. It also helps students to decide the specialization in 2nd year of their studies. .
3. Pre placement Process: The placement cell constantly stays in touch with companies from different industries. It builds and maintains synergetic link with corporate by personally visiting placement officials of different organizations, sending brochures, students’ excel database in filtered form along with photographs and bio-data and giving brief presentation of the activities carried by the institute. The interested companies are invited for the campus selection of the students. The placement cell shortlists the students on the basis of requirement of the companies and interest shown by the students. .
4. Pre placement Talks: The Pre-placement talks are presentations organized by companies in the college campus. These talks give the students a chance to learn more about company, people and work culture of an organization, opportunities for growth, learning and advancement that the company offers, job description, remuneration package, cross functional exposure etc. The PPT offers the corporate world an opportunity to interact and to get to know their prospective contenders better, both for the summer and final placements. The PPT ends following question- answer session. .
5. Recruitment Process: The recruiters select suitable candidates, draw up a short list and inform Placement Cell who in turn informs the students for further proceedings. The recruiters can hold interview on the campus or off the campus according to their requirement. The entire process of selection may take 10 days to one month of time. The selected students are made offers and appointment letters are sent to the placement cell .
Prof. Anil Khandare :- Coordinator (T & P Cell).
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobile No. :- 8805191967 .