RULES & REGULATIONS
1) Faculty and Students must make entry in the entry register before enter into the library.
2) Users must carry identity cards to get entry and use of the library facility. He/She must show identity card as an when it required by authorized person.
3) The library card must be used only by the member to whom it is issued.
4) Silence is required in library and reading hall, loud conversation, standing in groups and discussions etc, is not allowed.
5) Library users should not act in any way which can disturb other users.
6) The use of mobile phones, personal audio equipments in the library is prohibited.
7) Smoking, consumption of food and drink (exception of drinking water) are not permitted in the library.
8) Use of eatables in the library is strictly prohibited. Almost care shall be taken by all to keep the library clean.
9) Users should not carry books from one rack to another rack and do not leave the books on the reading table after use.
10) All users are requested,newspaper is not allowed outside the library.
11) Users are responsible for complying with copyright act while using the library material.